Boltzen LED Commander
- Q Series
Can control lights up to 20 meters (6,500 ft) away
Requires 3 Pcs AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- You can control light directly with the remote if channel ID is the same as Light ID.
- You can control various lights if the remote ID is set to 0(number zero).
- If Remote ID is different from Light ID and set not to be 0(number zero), restart the light and set the light ID to be any number between 001-008. Click 4 times of the number button, if light turn off automatically, it indicates the light and remote has been paired successfully. Long press to turn on the light.
- HSI/KELVIN: Rotate the knob to change different color; press to change different functions on the LCD screen.
- DIMMER: Adjust brightness
- SHIFT: Switch to different functions(RGB,DIMMER,CCT). Four buttons after "SHIFT" are used to change different parameters accordingly.
- MENU: Remote controller standby setting (10-60 seconds).
- ID: Use to set remote channel ID. Press button"HSI/KELVIN" to locate channel ID and then rotate this button to change different IDs.
- SPEED-: Lower down the different scene speed.
- SCENE: Scene setting.
- SPEED+: Speed up the different scenes.
- 001-008: (Corresponds to the small square in the upper right of the LCD screen. Solid means ticked, otherwise not) Used to pair the light, refer to the pairing method. Long press can turn on/off light; Short presss control tick or not. Only light is ticked, the functional button works.
- ALL: Long press to turn on all lights that are ticked; short press to turn on/off remote controller.
- USB: Use to upgrade the remote, can not be used as a charger port.
Your items will be shipped around 3 business days (unless stated otherwise) following receipt of payment. The delivery to most countries is typically 4-8 business days (by FedEx or DHL) from our china warehouse.
1. We do not ship to APO/FPO, PO Box address
2. Please write your address in english (If your primary language is not english, please translate it into english), this is very important!
We will declare items at a low value for easier customs clearance, the declared value is around 100USD and for most countries you should not have to pay import duty, but for some countries you may need to pay import duty. We are not responsible for any tax. We will declare the value as low as we can to avoid taxes. If you want to know the item's declared value or if you want the declared a real value, please contact us.
Marking the item as a gift or sample
If you want us to mark the package as a gift or sample, please contact us.
We try to provide free shipping worldwide. The shipping cost to some countries/areas is high and unfortunately we may have to add-on a shipping cost.
Free Shipping to the Following Countries/Areas:
For the Following Countries/Areas, You will Need to Contact Us First:
|United Arab Emirates|
|Central America and Caribbean|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|Papua New Guinea|
|Wallis and Futuna|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Republic of Cyprus|
|Svalbard and Jan Mayen|
Free Battery Shipping to the following countries:
(If not in this list, please contact us)