Video Light V-Mount Battery Converter Plate - USA Warehouse
If you’re looking to power up your lights or camera gear with a V-Mount battery, the Video Light V-Mount Battery Converter Plate is a convenient and economical way to power with 2 Sony NP-F batteries.
- Applicable to lithium battery of F550/750/970 input
- Applicable to the input of V type BP battery and D-TAP type
- 7.2V voltage input, voltage 13.0V - 16.8V output
- Input circuit and output circuit protected by fuses
- LED lamp shows the battery level
- For use with LED lamp, HD monitor, ect
- 1 pc: CAME-TV V-mount battery plate
- Suitable battery: Sony NP-F series battery x 2
- Output interface: Sony V-LOCK; D-TAP
- Output Voltage: DC13.0-16.8V
- Output current: Max 4A
- Product Dimensions LWH: 140 x 92 x 51mm (5.5 x 3.6 x 2in)
1. We do not ship to APO/FPO, PO Box address
2. Please write your address in english (If your primary language is not english, please translate it into english), this is very important!
Note: These are general shipping times, some items may require longer deliver times, please see description for any exceptions.
Your items will be shipped around 3 business days following receipt of payment.The delivery to most countries is typically 4-8 business days (by FedEx or DHL).
We will declare items at a low value for easier customs clearance, the declared value is around 100USD
Marking the item as a gift or sample
If you want us to mark the package as a gift or sample, please contact us.
We try to provide free shipping worldwide. The shipping cost to some countries/areas is high and unfortunately we may have to add-on a shipping cost.
For pure battery products shipped to Mexico, New Zealand，Norway, Switzerland and Eastern European countries, an additional charge of $90 for dangerous goods is required (charged by express company)
Free Shipping to the Following Countries/Areas:
For the Following Countries/Areas, You will Need to Contact Us First:
|United Arab Emirates|
|Central America and Caribbean|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|Papua New Guinea|
|Wallis and Futuna|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Republic of Cyprus|
|Svalbard and Jan Mayen|