CAME-TV V-Mount Battery Plate Power Supply System 15mm Rod VM03
- 5V, 8V, 12V, 14.8V, output interface (insert with stronger ,adopts the design of air plug bayonet)
- USB 5V output interface (for mobile phone charging, etc.)
- At the same time also has a Canon input/output interface (IN/OUT14.8-17 v)
- Short circuit protection, cooling ventilation function.
- Default is 15mm rod system, 19mm rod system is optional (contact us)
The plate features: when the plate on A battery, and don't want to let the machine shut down,At this time can be inserted through the external battery B on the plate type B interfaces or cannon interfaces to continue to power up the mechine,Then the plate of A battery to replace a piece of C battery with power.
Your items will be shipped around 3 business days (unless stated otherwise) following receipt of payment. The delivery to most countries is typically 4-8 business days (by FedEx or DHL) from our china warehouse.
1. We do not ship to APO/FPO, PO Box address
2. Please write your address in english (If your primary language is not english, please translate it into english), this is very important!
We will declare items at a low value for easier customs clearance, the declared value is around 100USD and for most countries you should not have to pay import duty, but for some countries you may need to pay import duty. We are not responsible for any tax. We will declare the value as low as we can to avoid taxes. If you want to know the item's declared value or if you want the declared a real value, please contact us.
Marking the item as a gift or sample
If you want us to mark the package as a gift or sample, please contact us.
We try to provide free shipping worldwide. The shipping cost to some countries/areas is high and unfortunately we may have to add-on a shipping cost.
Free Shipping to the Following Countries/Areas:
For the Following Countries/Areas, You will Need to Contact Us First:
|United Arab Emirates|
|Central America and Caribbean|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|Papua New Guinea|
|Wallis and Futuna|
|Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Republic of Cyprus|
|Svalbard and Jan Mayen|